Mario vs Luigi (Power Star Style) Mario vs Luigi (Power Star Style)

Wow amazing commentary XD It was a decent sprite animation though. Awesome work. My ony critique is work on your physics.

Luigi64iFan responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it but i agree with you, i need to work on my physics a little bit harder. This was a new project until i gave it up. But there are new animations on my deviantart you should check out:
Thank you for your support.

Mario vs. Geno Mario vs. Geno

Hey pretty good for you first animation. Tho it still needs a lot of work. You lacked physics and your squash and stretches were a bit too much to seem realistic. Also the effects for choppy and you showed where your stag ended. BUT I must commend you on your creativity in battle as no two attacks were the same and the audio was decent. I see potential though. If you ever have any questions on or need tips on how you can improve don't be afraid to ask. But good job otherwise.

Jindo5 responds:

The whole thing with the borders showing seems to be caused by the size of my animation not matching the size of Newgrounds' player. The only way to fix it that I can think of, is redoing the whole animation with a matching size. Do you happen to know a better solution?

Against The Evils-Part 3 Against The Evils-Part 3

I like the new chat box. It looks really good. Also your animating skills have gotten better, But although i can read the text you should slow it down by just a 'little' bit.

Jerry589 responds:

Thanks! ^_^
I'll take your suggestion gladly. :)

Super Mario FLStudio Super Mario FLStudio

Wow, i had no idea. This is so cool /creative.

Against The Evils-Part 2 Against The Evils-Part 2

Hm, Nice. I can see you improved on your combat and took the smoothing advice i gave you. Well done.

Jerry589 responds:

Yes, Thanks. Your advice was very helpful.

Blak vs Wite III Blak vs Wite III

Tips:
-Too much Dbz Sound effects.
-sfx too loud.
-you movements need more physics. They're to stiff.

Other than that it was pretty cool. You should keep practising to get better though. Go look at other anims and learn from them. There are also tutorials.

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

I to was wondering how Link could magically hold objects over his head XD.

Worlds in Danger Ep. 8 Worlds in Danger Ep. 8

Hmm, Nice sprite work. I love to see other spriters on NG.
Keep up the cool series.

Inner Demons Inner Demons

I have to say, this was pretty epic, and it seems you already have a plot for your character.
My only complaint is I noticed you didn't animate in the head at a certain point but it all still looked cool. You practised well. XDD

[btw ..Is this your first time animating]

RagingEntity responds:

.....I am guilty of such....AND I DONT REGRET IT lol just kidding yeah just got lazy with the heads. Nah its not.

What will you choose? What will you choose?

Very Creative use of sprites ^^ This was awesome. And so are you guys for making it XP

GamesWePlay responds:

Just like you are for watching it.
Thanks for popping in!