Mario vs Luigi (Power Star Style) Mario vs Luigi (Power Star Style)

Wow amazing commentary XD It was a decent sprite animation though. Awesome work. My ony critique is work on your physics.

Luigi64iFan responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it but i agree with you, i need to work on my physics a little bit harder. This was a new project until i gave it up. But there are new animations on my deviantart you should check out:
Thank you for your support.

Mario vs. Geno Mario vs. Geno

Hey pretty good for you first animation. Tho it still needs a lot of work. You lacked physics and your squash and stretches were a bit too much to seem realistic. Also the effects for choppy and you showed where your stag ended. BUT I must commend you on your creativity in battle as no two attacks were the same and the audio was decent. I see potential though. If you ever have any questions on or need tips on how you can improve don't be afraid to ask. But good job otherwise.

Jindo5 responds:

The whole thing with the borders showing seems to be caused by the size of my animation not matching the size of Newgrounds' player. The only way to fix it that I can think of, is redoing the whole animation with a matching size. Do you happen to know a better solution?

Against The Evils-Part 3 Against The Evils-Part 3

I like the new chat box. It looks really good. Also your animating skills have gotten better, But although i can read the text you should slow it down by just a 'little' bit.

Jerry589 responds:

Thanks! ^_^
I'll take your suggestion gladly. :)

Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

It's an awesome game with some nice sprite work. It kinda reminds me of Warrior as well.

FusionQUEST FusionQUEST

It truly is an entertaining game ^^, It's decent to.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

I like the game... I rarely see games of this style also. I also like the story line. XD Kind of reminds me of Legend of Zelda though >.>

MAGNETS ( . Y . ) MAGNETS ( . Y . )

This sounds epic!

Ive got nothing left Ive got nothing left

Middless wobble or not... I couldn't stop listening XD This is cool.

Full Throttle Full Throttle

Ah! Now this is something to shake your head to XD
This is awesome !!

RokaiYotama responds:

Why thank you kind sir. Your words motivate me :D

First Time Flying First Time Flying

All I have to say to this is just........... lol XD